At ProMark Contracting, we offer a variety of services that can help your company’s essential operations. Let’s take a look at each.
As warehouse marking contractors, we have the ability to perform numerous key services for clients. Our experienced team can:
- Provide durable floor markings that will last in high-traffic areas
- Remove old lines and bring a floor back to a smooth finish, letting you do away with unneeded marks and start fresh
- Remove our own marks if you need them only on a temporary basis, such as in a case where you are leasing a facility
The lining services provided by our warehouse floor marking company can give businesses benefits such as:
- Epoxy floor markings which can outperform conventional methods by factors of 10 to 100
- Reduced maintenance costs and facility downtime
- The promotion of safety and efficiency within your facility
- Markings which are resistant to heavy foot traffic, heavy motor traffic, and chemicals
- The creation of an appealing, visual workspace
As you can see, there are a lot of advantages by choosing ProMark Contracting as your warehouse floor marking company. Contact our team with any questions!
Exterior Line Striping
ProMark Contracting is comprised of team members who are expert striping contractors. We complete your exterior line striping in a professional, safe, and timely manner, and are able to facilitate any job, no matter the size.
The materials that we utilize for our exterior marking services include:
- Water-based paints
- Thermoplastic paints
- MMA (Methyl Methacrylate) paints, providing the best return on investment available, along with the lowest Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Reach out to us with any questions about our exterior line striping capabilities.
Shot Blasting Services and Surface Preparation
If you’re in need of shot blasting to clean your concrete surfaces and prepare them for coating applications or resealing, ProMark Contracting can provide.
By using shot blasting, you’ll receive a clean and dry substrate that better enables the mechanical bonding of paints, coatings, and overlays. Our efficient equipment is able to facilitate larger square foot areas, and we collect all dust during a shot blasting job.
A few key insights about shot blasting:
- The procedure removes laitance from the concrete surface, which is a weak layer of cement
- The procedure removes any sealers and thin coatings in the material surface
- It is the preferred method for the preparation of concrete surfaces which contain:
- Curing compounds
Our shot blasting services are often used in conjunction with our warehouse lining services.
Traffic Sign and Bollard Installation
In addition to providing all the services listed above, we are also bollard installation contractors. If you’re lining a parking lot or other exterior area, we have the ability to install any type of signs you need, including bollards.
A few standard parking measurements to keep in mind:
- Accessible parking spaces must be a minimum of 96 inches, or 8 feet, wide with an adjacent access aisle
- Van-accessible spaces necessitate a 96-inch access aisle adjacent to the parking space
- Standard vehicle accessible spaces require a 60-inch access aisle adjacent to the space
When working with a concrete surface, a certain amount of preparation is required beforehand. To ensure proper adhesion of any materials, a clean starting surface is a necessity.
Some of the methods we use to remove old lines and prepare a surface for new ones include:
- Shot blasting
- Diamond grinding
The method chosen depends upon the layers of paint, sealers, and coatings that are currently present on the floor’s surface. A combination of these methodologies can be employed when dealing with different layers to ensure minimal surface disruption. Contact our team with any questions.
If you’re searching for floor coating companies who can deliver a clean, professional look for your facility, choose ProMark Contracting.
For a look at one of our floor coating jobs, visit the page linked above where you’ll find several high-quality images of an expansive facility.
Contact ProMark Contracting Today!
In need of any of our diverse offerings? Reach out to our team so we can get to work providing you with best in class service!